Wayfarer Blue Light Glasses - Mat black
The perfect mix between round and square, with a slight curve in its small frame, Wayfarer provides a compromise that combines the best of two styles.
What does this mean? See our size guide here
Effective Bluelight glasses
The Blueglass glasses effectively block the harmful LED light from your digital devices such as computer, telephone, tablet and TV.
The Danish Technological Institute continuously tests our various models to ensure the quality of our blue light glasses. This guarantees that the glasses always live up to our high requirements that they must protect up to 92% of the violet and blue light.
You can experience this by wearing Blueglass glasses:
- You get a better and deeper sleep.
- You experience fewer headaches.
- Your eyes feel less dry and tired.
That's why you should choose us:
- We offer satisfaction guarantee - 100% satisfaction, or money back.
- 31 day free return policy.
- Fast delivery with track & trace.
The glasses are sent together with a case and a fabric bag so you can easily take the glasses with you on the go.
All our glasses are developed in Denmark, and quality tested at our office in Aarhus. Should any complications arise with your order, you are of course welcome to use either your right of complaint or your satisfaction guarantee.
What is Klarna?
Klarna is a new prominent payment option for stores, as well as webshops, which make it possible to pay immediately, split the payment into smaller pieces or wait 30 days - often without finding the payment card.
- that you always get your goods before you pay.
- that you do not have to provide your bank details.
- that you do not pay for items that are incorrect or that you do not receive.
- that you can collect all your invoices in one place (here the Klarna app is a particular advantage).
- that you can pay in many different ways - immediately, divided or as Klarna installment.
Problems in the process?
Klarna has excellent customer service, so if you have any issues with your payment or down payment, you can always contact them. On Klarna's website: www.klarna.com you can search for your problem, after which a lot of suggestions for answers and questions come up, which relate to your problem. There is a good chance that through this you can quickly find an answer to your problem. Here you can find current problems, questions and answers about invoices and installments.